Sometimes the lameness consumes me. Especially when I wake up in the middle of the night and rollover. My eyes quickly adjust to the green glow from my ceiling stars, guess they are used to it. I fell asleep listening to Radiohead, big fucking surprise. I look over at my cellie being it's usual quiet self. I wonder if it would recognize you if you called...
My energy has changed. Yeah, energy. I can't think of another word to describe it really. There was this nice balance/symbiosis for alittle bit. Realizing this has made me happy and sad, ya know.
It's frustrating b/c I know how wise I am, and to have something that seems right not be there...well, what can you do.
Something will happen...it has to.
I mean, I'm pretty fucking cool. Heh. I mean I have a blog and everything.
I'm just sayin though, how could you not think about me?
Well, off to the lameness.
Good nite.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment